Monday, July 25, 2005

SkippyBushKangaroo and IMDb Too

I used to hang out a lot at the IMDb (internet movie database) message boards. It's a great reference for movies. I've only been on the message boards lately checking out what's going on with Cate Blanchett's (who is fabulous) new movie.

Usually what irritates other posters on IMDb amuses me. Such is the case with SkippyBushKangaroo who posted this message on Blanchett's board:



Which gave us this awesome picture:



This is obviously her and they look very happy together. Kudos to you Skippy for that fantastic capture. Kudos to you.

5 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Yeah, I love IMDb, but more for the reference than for the company.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Hmm...yo'ure very clevah...

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

I do try tanya, I do try ;).

 
At 12:17 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

:) I know, I know. I'm coming around!

 
At 2:34 AM , Blogger The Accidental Housekeeper said...

That's freaking hilarious. Or I'm tired and rummy, I don't know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home