Monday, June 05, 2006

Chelsea Handler




I do not sit and watch videos of her online any time I get a chance.

I did not used to watch Girls Behaving Badly and think she should have her own show because she was way funnier than everyone else.

I have never spit milk out my nose because she's so funny.

I do not think she makes being a slutbag seem especially cool.

I do not stalk her MySpace page.

I do not wish she would move to my hometown and be my best friend.

Okay, okay...Yes I have, yes I did, and yes I do.


By the way...She does not have a filthy whore mouth.

Yes she does.

Buy her slutbag book.

12 Comments:

At 8:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny Post..lol

 
At 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard of her either, but she sounds like a gal after my own heart - LOL!

Thanks for sharing!

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

marina & marti- click around on the links. she'll introduce herself real quickly.

marti- i think you're quite a bit "cleaner" than she is.

ajay- thanks. long time no see.

 
At 5:25 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

you heart foul-mouthed women.

 
At 6:09 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

i So do. you know me so well jiggs.

 
At 10:08 AM , Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

You are too cool.

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

thanks brook. i love you by the way.

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

add an "e" to that, of course.

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger Lilly said...

Is that her real name?

Handler -- what a name. As a noun, it means



[are you ready?]



[just thought I'd check, you know...]


[ok -- here we go]:

1: one who trains or exhibits animals [syn: animal trainer]

2: an agent who handles something or someone; "the senator's campaign handlers"

3: (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team [syn: coach, manager]

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

I assume that's her real name. I can't imagine choosing Handler as a fake name ;). I'd pick something like "Awesome" instead.

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Lilly said...

Something fishy is going on in here.

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Lilly said...

For sure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home