Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Political Quiz

I've already been through this once during a summer class. It was really pretty embarrassing because I've always wanted to consider myself a centrist. I am, however, not. I am way far left. Way far.

Well, I took another quiz linked from this guy's website who I'll talk about in the next post. The quiz is here and I scored as follows:


LIBERAL

LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal matters, but tend to support significant government control of the economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net" to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations, defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.

Yep, that's pretty much me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home