Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Rockstar

I came out of the Mini Mart this afternoon with a Rockstar and a Snickers bar and this man in overalls and no shirt opened the door for me.

I kid you not, he said, "No beer! Don't be buyin' beer.". He flung his hands up and said, "None of that!" I don't know if he thought I was buying beer or what. It was weird.

Had I really been buying beer though, I would've freaked the fuck out. It would've been like the time I was in Poland and kept seeing the flame symbol with the word "Burn" painted on the ground everywhere. I thought God was telling me I was going to burn in hell for all the beer I'd been drinking while over there until I realized that Burn was the name of a popular energy drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home