Friday, June 10, 2005

Jimmy Fallon Hosts the MTV Movie Awards




Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

Don't get me wrong, I love the Oscars. Oscar season is a sacred time for me, but there's nothing like watching the MTV Movie Awards. My Jimmy Fallon fixation adds to the enthusiasm.

This year on the MTV Movie Awards, we got to see Katie Holmes present Tom Cruise with the Lifetime Achievement Award, Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy and Anthony Michael Hall receive a "20th anniversary tribute" award for The Breakfast Club, Dustin Hoffman win for Best Comedic Performance, and Napoleon Dynamite and Mean Girls sweep up three awards each.

Dakota Fanning was as adorable as usual. She is the absolute most fabulous kid. Daryl and Uma won for best fight sequence. Uma couldn't be there, but Quentin brought Daryl and Uma's stunt doubles on stage, which I thought was spectacularly cool. I just watched a documentary about stunt doubles featuring New Zealander Zoe Bell who doubled for Uma in Kill Bill.

About the video… I must. Stop. With. The. Videos. Seriously. I’m not even good at it, but I can’t stop it. Anyway, I happened upon this blog and found this site, which is SO much easier for me to upload video. Not that freevlog isn't great, but this is much easier.

This video features Jimmy Fallon as the host of the awards. Yes, it’s just a video recording of my TV set. Yes, I’m “for real”. Lay off.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home