Sunday, October 30, 2005

Flippin Sweet Palm



They gave me a PalmOne Zire 72 at school. I've been using it to take pictures of students for our class blog and newsletters. I just bought a memory card so that I could put some music on it. It's not like it's a freakin' iPod, so I had to be selective with my songlist. What I selected took up half my memory card. Here's what I chose:

The White Stripes- I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself- Elephant
The White Stripes- There's No Room for You Here- Elephant
Iggy Pop- Lust For Life
Chumbawamba- Pass It Along- Wysiwyg
Chumbawamba- I'm In Trouble Again- Wysiwyg
Moby- We Are All Made Of Stars- 18
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone- Prolougue
Rufus Wainwright- Hallelujah
Elvis Presley- A Little Less Conversation
Audrey Hepburn- Moon River
Shaggy- Angel
Jesse Spencer- Molly Smiles
Iron and Wine- Naked As We Came- Our Numbered Days
Sarah Mclachlan- blackbird
Dolly Parton- 9 to 5
The Beatles- Happines is a Warm Gun- The White Album
Barbara Streisand- The Way We Were- Live in Concert
Joan Osborne- One of Us- Relish (with the funky-ass gospil song in front of it)
Bethoven- Symphony No. 9 (so A Clockwork Orange)
Beck- Where It's At- Odelay
Etta James- At Last
The Blackeyed Peas- Where is the Love?- Elephunk
The Blackeyed Peas- Let's Get it Started- Elephunk
Hanson- MMMBop (so what.)
Indigo Girls- Kid Fears- self-titled album

Pretty eclectic. I changed the song under my profile pic to an Indigo Girls song temporarily and found it really funny that Pohler and Dratch on SNL made fun of that very song tonight. Too funny. They were dead on with their impression.



4 Comments:

At 1:35 AM , Blogger Shaketownman said...

A Very good taste, you have. Is there a radio grandpoo? :)

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Haha, yes there is frog, but it's in my head, and you don't wanna go there ;).

 
At 1:19 AM , Blogger Monkey said...

Awesome playlist! I love that you have the Harry Potter theme on there. Other highlights? Iron & Wine, Rufus Wainwright, Beck and the Black Eyed Peas... although I like the "Let's Get Retarded" version, as I love their pronunciation of "retahded".

:)

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Thanks :). I've got lots of good stuff and absolutely luv music! I've got lots of Harry Potter.

I also like the "retarded" version better and almost used it, but thought since it was technically school equiptment, I'd use the one without the word "retarded".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home