Friday, January 26, 2007

Dirty Fortune Cookie

Today, I learned that everyone, yes everyone, thinks that adding "in bed" to the end of fortune cookies is hilarious. Sometimes we teachers order Chinese food for lunch, and when people read their fortune, I add "in bed" to the end of what they've read. Today, mine was, "You will receive an unusual gift willingly. Accept it!...in bed." We have a new intern in the library of our school who's older and, I thought, seemed a little prudish. She was, however, a big fan of my game and chuckled very heartily. She didn't even order Chinese, but I offered her half of my fortune cookie, and to our great surprise, I had two fortunes. She was so happy she got to participate in the dirty fortune cookie game. The point of this story is, of course, that librarians are kinky. And also that I'm a pervert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home