Sunday, November 19, 2006

Transformations...as Opposed to Transformers Which are also Cool

I thought I'd leave you with something before going off to defend my dissertation, so...I give you the transformation of my table parallel to the transformation of my dissertation. One got neater, the other messier.



This is pretty neat. I like to work in neat.



We're getting a little messier here, but I'm making some progress on the edits of my paper.



Jeezus! Look at these revisions. What's gonna be left?



But, I do have my little dissertation angel by my side.



The paper starts to get neater.



The table, however, does not. (p.s. I only smoke when I write, or when I drink...okay, so that's all the time.)

And...off the topic, I managed to still rock it out on Halloween as none other than Alex from A Clockwork Orange.



Peace Out!
Love,
Megan

5 Comments:

At 2:48 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

you're rockin that costume. also good luck with the defense!

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

thanks jiggs. i've already passed the defense. i just have some revisions to make before tomorrow. it'll be a busy day. the defense is the nerve racking part, though, and that's over. :)

 
At 9:36 PM , Blogger Monkey said...

Congratulations the Defense is over! Whooo Hooo!

Your costume and your desk are things of wonder to behold. We completely heart you.

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Tits McGee said...

You are delicious.

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Lilly said...

BIG congratz, Poo :-D
Life must be so weird for you just now; now that it's all over and you can relax without feeling you have to do this and that revision....man, I was never ever able to fully relax before I'd handed the whole thing in! Even then it took me a week to sort of 'gear down' a bit....

Nice Halloween costume! My better half, Alan went as Alex from A Clockwork Orange last year at the student's house. He won best costume which landed him a voucher for a relaxing 1 hour massage, which he kindly donated to me ;-P Niiiiice and relaxing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home