Sunday, October 29, 2006

Please Send Love

Also Titled...Desperate Plea for Encouragement
(Please send caffine...and cookies if you've got em.)

I am deperately trying to write this dissertation, but I'm about nutso. I'm totally hyped up on caffine and have no idea how I will sleep tonight. I've been writing all day and I have to get up and teach tomorrow. Then, I come home and write. Then, I get up and teach. Then, I come home and write. Then, I get up and teach. Well, you get the picture. My brain hurts. Do they make band-aids for brains?

Love you much,
Megan the Weary



p.s. I'm sorry that I haven't been reading your blogs lately (except for monkey who seems to have this binding spell over me). I've thought about you. I also kind of love you, and I'll read blogs again one day. I might even start writing a few...later.

5 Comments:

At 8:36 PM , Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I still love you!!

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

thanks brooke :). you're the best.

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Monkey said...

I send love and hugs and bananas and hot cocoa.

Write like the wind!

 
At 1:59 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

keep on rocking poof. You'll be able to do it.

I would be worried if you weren't so awesome.

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

jiggs is cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home