Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dammit!

i just saw the preview for Running With Scissors. i was planning on reading that book next. i didn't know they were making a movie. of course, i can wait until the movie comes out on video to watch it, but i've now already seen the people who play the characters. now, when i read it, i won't be able to picture my own people. i like picturing my own people. the funny thing is, when the preview came on, i was like, "wow, that movie is the shit," then i was like, "nooooooo!" i suppose it's my fault for being so behind on pleasure reading.

if you've already read the book and want to read about the movie click here.

3 Comments:

At 5:15 PM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

it's a really good book. read it!

his fiction is pretty entertaining, but his second memoir wasn't as good.

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Monkey said...

I loved that book.

I just read several books that I really enjoyed. "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield

and "The Locklear Letters" by Michael Kun

Two VERY different books. The Locklear one was laugh out loud funny.

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

I like running. Not really actually. I hate exercise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home