Thursday, February 22, 2007

What I Want

I want to be around people who help me to grow, I want to love easily and often, I want to be amazed with life, I want a big percentage of my day to be spent laughing, I want to make people feel good about themselves, I want to feel good about myself, I want to be your friend, I want to learn from you, I want to teach you something new, I want to work hard/play hard, I want to be fair, I want to see the beauty in everything, I want to be surprised, I want to see colors more brightly, I want to create, I want to judge less, I want to forgive, I want to be transparent, I want to be happy.

And I am.

5 Comments:

At 5:30 PM , Blogger Marti said...

What a great post! I hope you get everything you want!

Best wishes for a beautiful day!

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger Joey Polanski said...

SUPRIZE!

Its Polanski!

 
At 12:37 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

WoW :). Good surprise.

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Monkey said...

Transparent? I like the list all except this part. Makes me think of a sci fi experiment gone terribly awry.

I love you!

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

it's funny that you don't like that part. although i know you're joking, i've paid a big price this week for my transparency.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home