Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What Turns You On and Off?



I was tagged by Melissa to do my first meme ever. I thought I'd give it a go.

What are my top 10 turn ons and offs?

Turn Ons:

spirituality- although I'm confused
honesty and depth
art, creativity, colors, and high fashion
music
openness to growth and learning
humor
technology
europe
me familia
sincere kindness

and, of course, sex, drugs, guns, and rock and roll ;)

Turn Offs:

hate, discrimation, and judgement
lies and superficiality
facades
cliques
american pride
really bad grammar
inconsideration
boredom
agenda
disappointment

I'm not gonna tag anybody, but if you wanna do it, cool. Let me know so I can come read it. If you wanna leave it in the comments, that's cool too.

8 Comments:

At 6:29 PM , Blogger Shaketownman said...

Turn on : GREEN
Turn off : Everything NOT green

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Your so friggin' cute frog!

 
At 11:52 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

You're officially tagged! :)

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Sticky said...

You seem to have left something out under turn ons:

STICKY!

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Marti said...

I think I am too old to remember what turns me on LOL!

Thanks for sharing though!

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

veggie- yay! i see you did it. i have little time thought to go comment. be back laters!

marti- that's o.k. and no problem. i like to share.

jess- absolutely! some peeps are retarded. you have a great blog and a great life. don't worry about meanies. i give no F's!

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

oh yeah, and sticky- omg, most definately i forgot. sticky is a definate hottie and absolute turnon.

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Sticky said...

You got that right!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home