Sunday, October 30, 2005

Gone Camping

See you in a few days. We take the 5th graders on a three day camping trip this week. Crazy, I know.

I leave you with one of my happy songs, "You Suck", in my sidebar. Be assured that none of you suck. You rock.

Update: I'm back biotch! I'm so freakin' tired. It was a cool camp. It kind of reminded me of Holes or some other crazy kid camp book. The counselors/teachers told lots of wild stories. Everything was well-organized. I'm just glad to be back indoors and not sleeping within close proximity to fifth graders who may come get you at four in the morning because someone has puked. There's no place like home.

4 Comments:

At 10:46 PM , Blogger Calzone said...

hey..don't leave yet. I'm making fun of you over sat Monkey's

 
At 12:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun.. ..and to be honest, I think most of us DO suck.. ..so don't worry.

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Marti said...

Wishing everyone on my blogroll a boo-tiful day! LOL!

Happy Halloween!

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Shaketownman said...

Have fun with the camping!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home