Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Hope Not to got to Hell for This...

I've seen this guy preaching on the local station a couple of times, and one day I video taped a little bit of his sermon. I hope I'm not going to hell for laughing so hard, because I'm sure God loves this little guy, but he's funny as hell. I uploaded it to YouTube here. I think he's swell. Hang in there cause it gets better.

And all this time, I thought I was the only one Jared was sneaking out with to smoke Marlboro Mediums, dammit. My Marlboros never taste like burnt plastic.

4 Comments:

At 1:38 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

I like how you're giggling in the background.

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

I'm totally giggling in the background. :)

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger Fella said...

Burnt plastic isn't all it's cracked up to be.

 
At 4:38 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

Your giggling is cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home