Saturday, February 25, 2006

MIA

I'm not going to be around for a while. Constant abuse of my laptop has taken it's toll. I'm going to have it looked at, but until then, my abillity to get on blogger will be limited. I'm going to look at this as rehab. You know you're addicted too. I'm going to try to find some other creative outlets for a while...like working on that fucking dissertation. I'll pop in whenever I can to say "hello". I really do love you guys and think of you often in my "real life", the non-virtual one. I can still check my e-mail from school, so feel free to drop me a line (grandpooofawesome@gmail.com). I'm coming back. Don't take me off your blogroll, or I will kill you. Thanks.

7 Comments:

At 1:35 AM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

everyone's leaving me.

i'll miss you.

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger Fella said...

It's me. I always drive women away.

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

"Hello I'm Dobermann and I'm Grand Poo-a-holic. The downward spiral really started when she had to take a break from blogging."

Well, I hope you don't find new hobby, like knitting for squirrels, and leave us here alone.

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Shaketownman said...

Be back soon

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Miss you Poo.

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Love th EUPHEMISM! "Abusin my laptop!"

I been "abusin MY laptop" fer YEARS now, an I aint sufferd no ill effecks! Fokes thougt Ida gone BLIND by now!

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger Marti said...

3/8/06

Blessing to you on your journey hon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home