Thursday, February 16, 2006

Flickr Monkey



Want something to do this weekend? I was very pleasantly surprised when I got a flickr invitation to join this new, fun, and creative group. Flickr monkey is easy to build and cute as fucking hell. I changed the hue of my monkey a bit, so he's strange.

I'm not sure this particular monkey will be making it back to my arms. I took him to school, and he was literally kidnapped. My kids are obsessed.

Flickr monkey admin asks if this special monkey has a name. Any suggestions?

11 Comments:

At 5:56 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

It should be named "blockhead".

 
At 7:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was browsing Flickr and the minute I saw your monkey, I just had to get one too.. lol

Name for the monkey? Oh. I haven't named mine yet. Darn. (see, no dirty words this time).

You could call yours Miss Hue? ;)

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i want to be in this group!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

Or possibly monkeybob squareface

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I think you should call him Lil Poo. Being that you are the Grand Poo and all.

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

I think those are all wonderful names.

I think miss kendra should totally be in this group.

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Ubermilf said...

Wad... hee hee.

I can't top Jiggs.

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

my monkey (when i make one) will be named "flinger."

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

"wad"...that's hilarious.

hi ubermilf!!

"flinger" is great!! it could wear a poo flinger ringer tee.

i think lou reed would be confusing. if everything was lou reed, everything would be referring to itself as lou reed. plus everything would be awesome like lou reed and it would be overwhelming.

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Joey Polanski said...

You GO, Shego!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

sorry, i'm off-line for a while :(.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home