Saturday, February 11, 2006

My Monkey Valentine




Okay Monkey, you did it. You wholly and completely captured my heart. You complete me. If you ever doubted it before, please let me assure you that I am 100% Monkey loyal.

I'm not the only one either. Your plan to take over the Blogosphere is working. Jiggs Casey made Monkey this Vanentine's Card and Miss Kendra sent Monkey some Vanentine's hippos. I have a feeling more are to come.

For you Monkey, I give you a list, I do so love lists, of why I love Monkey:

-his furry hoo-hah
-his fabulous adventures
-his witty and loving comments
-the love he shows his humans
-the love he shows his fellow bloggers
-his cute Bea Author voice
-the way he says, "Hello, this is Monkey. Welcome to my blaaaahhg."
-his honesty, his passion, and his trashiness
-his dragon friend, Calzone, who is insanely loveable
-his ability to find the coolest people in the blogosphere!
-and most, most, most of all...his fabulous human. more fabulous, I think, than Cate Blanchett. Did I just say that?

20 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

whoa whoa whoa

hold on serpico. monkey is my valentine and you can't just go and usurp someone's valentine.

That's just not right.

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

jiggs is in the air

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I sent him a picture of a poo-covered valentine!

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

monkey or jiggs? :)

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger Monkey said...

Oh My Merciful Heavens! This is so exciting! And what a morose little Valentine too. I feel touched. Touched and fingered... even.

Thank you Grand Poo. I love you too!

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

this is all truth.

all of it.

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

you're very welcome monkey.

miss kendra is so wide.

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I meant so wise!!

Oh my!

I have some sucking up to do. At least it's to miss kendra. I don't mind sucking up to miss kendra. I enjoy it.

I love you miss kendra.

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

you called me wide?

i don't even know what to say.

i know you love me, but is that how you show it? i mean, really? right before valentines day?

*weep*

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Let's talk about the fingering again.

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Calzone said...

I thought you were insanely loveable.

 
At 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I whole-heartedly agree with all the sentiments expressed here - except the "wide" part. I wouldn't even begin to know that one...

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

cool. futurama.

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Valentines GPoA!

 
At 12:14 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

you too dob ;).

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Marti said...

Nuh uh, not gonna say nuttin'
{Snicker snicker}

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Marti at her new blog,
http://enterthelaughter.blogspot.com/

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

happy VD, poof!

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

thanks jiggs, you too!

you're awfully lucky with that insanely loveable calzone, fred.

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Monkey said...

Happy Valentine's Day Grand Poo!

I wish I could come over and cuddle your armpit for the occasion. Consider yourself cuddled. Virtually cuddled.

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

thanks monkey ((you're my favorite))!

consider yourself fingered. virtually fingered.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home