Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just Monkeying Around




Monkey,

I bet you didn't even know about this. See? I loved monkey before I even knew him. Also, I found these big ass bananas in the faculty lounge today and took them. If you want them they're yours.

Sincerely,
GrandPoo

In Addition... A Few Descriptive Words From Miss GrandPoo's Word Wall:

Words that describe calzone's blogging (I LOVE you calzone, but you're such a poser.):













Words that describe monkey's blogging:













A word that describes how I feel after reading monkey's blog:













That said, calzone, you're my favorite dragon.


7 Comments:

At 12:03 AM , Blogger Monkey said...

I'm lush and you feel splendid but Calzone's your favorite???

Well... I never!

Um... I love the monkey. He's too cute. too fucking cute. What's his name? Is he available. Can I call him on that phone? Or does he have a cell?

I love you no matter what Grand Poo. You harlot. You harpy, destroyer of Monkey Hearts!!

 
At 12:22 AM , Blogger Fella said...

Monkey dropped the F Bomb! Sweet!

 
At 5:44 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

You sure you read that correctly? ;)

 
At 5:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Monkey rules. Even when it's in bad, cranky mood. :) Not awesome (reserved for someone else, sorry), but rules.

Monkey hanging (on) the phone with huge bananas, is that heaven or what?

 
At 7:26 AM , Blogger Monkey said...

I see that my reading comprehension is at a 1st grade level when I stay up too late. My bad.

Sorry Grand Poo. Shall I take the offending link to you down?

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

I think you read great for a monkey. And your writing? Heavenly.

 
At 5:10 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Oh my God capn'. I SO do!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home