Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Fucking Holidays


And a Merry Christmas too. I'll be back Sundayish. Going to see the fam. Oh, and I'm finally getting an iPod, so if you send me a video of yourself, I can carry you around in my pocket. :) Also, if you're really bored over the holidays, make me a list of must have songs.

Here's a couple of movie recommendations to cure boredom. Can you tell I'm planning on being bored for the next few days?


I say go foreign.

Love Me If You Dare

I'm an absolute sucker for colorful French films. I fell in love with Ma Vie en Rose which I blogged about back in July. This movie has the same imaginative and stunning visuals. It also has that wonderful tune (Ma Vie en Rose) that I can now not get out of my head. The plot will make you both love and hate the movie, but it's definately worth the time.


Powered by Castpost







Lola Rennt
Franka Potente Moritz Bleibtreu and Herbert Knaup directed by
Tom Tykwer (who also directed the ever fabulous
Cate Blanchett in Heaven)

Just a fun thriller to watch and she has really cool hair.

10 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Blogger Pipi Longstockings said...

Merry Trishmas & Happy Holidays GPA!

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

You too babe! Have a good one.

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger Tommy said...

Lola Rennt is a great one. Gotta second that.

Merry Christmas.

 
At 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this blog! Of course, being a Blanchett fan has clouded my objectivity a bit. If you ever feel like posting in the Cate forums, give me a shout. Lola Rennt started my fandom with Cate. (long story!) Oh yeah, I'm a huge fan of Plath as well.

Anyway, Merry Xmas from a total stranger.

 
At 12:23 AM , Blogger Monkey said...

Merry Christmas Grand Poo!

We love you,
Monkey and Purple

 
At 1:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! :)

 
At 5:21 AM , Blogger Shaketownman said...

Merry Xmas, Warhollady. You're a star! Big Hugs from your Froggie Friend!

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

tommy- cool, you've seen it.

chg- you too you sexy biotch.

not_lizzie- thanks! I've been meaning to post in the CB forums but don't get around to it. I'm not really a Plath fan, per say, (only as I haven't read anything else she's written...yet) but I'm enjoying The Bell Jar despite the fact that it's taking me an eternity to read. She writes sentences that you wanna read over and over and over, but I'm going to finish it this week...I think.

monkey and purple are loved by grandpoo more than they know!

ocb- you too chick!

frog- right back at ya my very most favourite green friend. i hope you had a most wonderful holiday!

i've got to get around to everyone's blogs. i'm dying to know what's going on in blogland :).

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger hapnor said...

I am so in love with Franka Potente, but I'm married :(

 
At 2:53 AM , Blogger Lilly said...

"I'm an absolute sucker for colorful French films" -- you rock girl, you rock! :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home