Monday, November 28, 2005

Tao of Grey's Anatomy

There's nothing you could reveal about yourself that I wouldn't want to know.

Isn't that a nice thing to have said to you? No, no one said that to me. It's what Dr. Burke said to Dr. Yang on Grey's Anatomy last night.

So, even though no one loves my shit enough to say that, I'm telling you a few very random things anyway. So random, if fact, that I totally didn't think out this post first.

So, here goes...

-I know too much about pop culture.
-Music is like air to me and I'm usually breathing the White Stripes. I also breathe Ben Folds, Lifehouse, Rufus Wainwright, and James Blunt.
-I love pink.
-If I could, I'd pick your brain apart.
-If I could, I'd breathe you in.
-I think Warhol is a demigod.
-I have a lot of spiritual conflict and confusion.
-When I was young I thought about flying all the time. Really, all the time.
-Talented people make me feel like Salieri.
-Shallow people make me want to puke.
-I might believe in time travel.
-I value honesty more than many other qualities.
-When I'm interested in something or someone, I'm obsessive.
-My worst quality is that I'm very passionate yet very passive and quiet.
-My best quality is that I'm genuine.
-Even when others don't, I really like myself.

What should I know about you?

9 Comments:

At 7:13 PM , Blogger Calzone said...

Inside, I'm all black and brittle, and I like big round asses.

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Monkey said...

When I was young I thought about flying all the time. Really, all the time.

I was like this too. I really was. I was constantly jumping off of roofs, from the top of stairs, off of balconies. I KNEW I could fly. I just knew it.

As an adult I got my pilot's license.

There is nothing you could tell me that I wouldn't want to know.

Monkey's Human and Monkey

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

calzone- i knew it!

monkey- for me it was swings. i still love windy days because i feel like i could just take off. we also had this awesome swing that was a big wicker basket that you got in. i wanted so badly to take off into the air in that swing.

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger Tommy said...

If I could, I'd pick your brain apart

What's stopping you? Is it laws, or the relative difficulty of catching a person, and then cracking their head open to get at the brain?

Or perhaps the problem of putting the bugger back together again?

That being the case, I'd think I'd rather not have my brain picked apart. Because I use it. Weekly, almost....

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Even though you haven't heard it from us, we all are interested. That's why we keep coming again and again. :)

just to answer your question:

-I used to be obsessed about H.R. Giger and Salvador Dali
-I have too many ideas to work on them
-I'd like to get myself pilot's licence
-When I was a kid, my substitute was RC planes

I might post more of this on my own blog, this seems to be fun in some perverse way. And I love it. ;)

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger Shaketownman said...

Believe it or not:

I loooooooooove Warhol
I'm obsessed with Music
I like myself
Blogging is some kind of Time FrogTravel
and I live in a PINK house :)

 
At 9:45 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

tommy- awe, come on. it'll be fun.

dob- thanks! :) i've always thought Dali was very interesting.

frog- that settles it. we're definately soul buddies. :)

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Marti said...

Aw, that was wonderful!

You liking you is the most important thing! (But I like you too - LOL)

 
At 5:47 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

marti- thank you for liking me. i like you too. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home