Thursday, November 10, 2005

i am happy.




Yeah, okay not really right now, but as someone who believes strongly in the power of thought I'm speaking it forth.

I got the poster I made at Zazzle.com in the mail yesterday. It isn't very big. It's "11 by "16. It's super neat though that I made it (sort of). If you haven't been to Zazzle, go play around with it. Be creative.

Once you've created your product (poster, stamps, cards, t-shirt), they're available for others to buy. I'm sure as hell not trying to make a profit out of my mug, but there are some of you that I'd love to have a poster of. How about a Pepper, Frog, or Monkey poster? Or a Calzone t-shirt that says something about drunken pillaging?

Something to think about.

Anyway, another thing you can do with your photos is make a larger poster of all your flickr pics or a bound book at QOOP. I've been meaning to make a poster, but couldn't get it perfect as they randomly generate the order of the photos.

Well, enough advertisement. I just thought you creative people should know.

5 Comments:

At 8:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy to hear you're doing better.

I've been thinkin about betting a giant poster of couple of my photos (not photos of myself though..), but I haven't found good place around here. I have to check out that one you posted about, if they're worth it and do they ship international orders.. I doubt, but..

There's one company in GB, but they ship only via 24H courier and that costs double compared to the poster.. :(

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Spinning Girl said...

That looks like something fun to do on a rainy day. Thanks for the tip!

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Shaketownman said...

Really great poster!

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger Monkey said...

How cool! I may try that. You rock. We missed you while you were gone last weekend... or whenever it was that you were missing. We were missing too, but we still missed you.

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Monkey said...

I want a Frog Poster... and I would totally take a Grand Poo poster! "I Am Happy" is sooo happy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home