Wednesday, November 16, 2005

How Annoying Am I?

I'm thinking I'm probably slightly annoying. It's hard for me to imagine because I know I'm so awesome, but here are some examples of the things of which I speak...

Example One: I walk into a room full of people and say things like, "I'm very proud of myself." Then, when one or two people in the room smile and say, "What did you do?", I look at them quizzically and say, "Oh. Nothing in particular, I'm just, in general, very proud of myself."

Example Two: I go around to random people while they're doing menial tasks, stick my thumb up, and say, "You're doing a great job!" They always look at me strangely.

Example Three: Sometimes when people I don't know that well give me a quiet and polite, "hello", I give them a loud, "Hey, how the heck are ya?"

Example Four: Today, although I don't really know her that well, I stuffed the art teacher's mailbox with junk from the workroom in the office.

Example Five: I sometimes address my class with, "What's up my peeps?"

Perhaps it's true. I am annoying. I will say this, however. I'm very proud of myself, and you guys are all doing a great job. Keep up with the great work my peeps or I'll stuff your mailboxes with all kinds of shit.

Additions:

-My mailbox got filled with junk today.

-As I was walking down the hall after school this afternoon, I passed a teacher doing "hall duty". I decided I'd spare her the "thumbs up" today, but as I passed, she looked at me oddly and said, "Am I doing okay?", to which, of course, I was obliged to say with a thumbs up, "You're doing a great job!"

*smiles*

6 Comments:

At 11:55 PM , Blogger Monkey said...

You sound like you are that delicious odd and deranged kind of annoying that is my very favorite in the world.

I am annoying that way. The boy often says, "Monkey! You're annoying me."

Then he asks his mother if she will please make me stop. It's much fun.

 
At 12:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You do sound bit annoying, but not the way that might make me mad. The opposite.

I sound more like positive and open person. I'm more annoying, I think.. I usually tend to take over the managing duties if nobody seems to do anything or is fucking it all up..

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger Shaketownman said...

You are awesome. Period.

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

monkey- thanks so much for the vote of confidence!

dob- you said "fucking" (laugh)

frog- YOU, my friend are awesome.

 
At 4:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Damn, I meant to say "You sound more like positive and open person", but my selfish, self-centered ego got in the way, I am extremely sorry and I deserve to be punished..

Yes, I used the bad F-word, do I get more spanking now? :D

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

I'm breaking out the whips.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home