Monday, June 26, 2006

Why I've Not Been Blogging Lately

I'm a doctoral student, remember? I'm doing enough writing. This is an official break. The table in front of me is strung out with papers, notebooks, my calendar, a stapler, those little metal clips, post-it notes, envelopes of various sizes, a voice recorder, the "extra" laptop (the apple that I'm trying to befriend), a copy of Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design (probably a less thrilling read than Chelsea Handler's slutbag book that I'm waiting to have arrive in the mail), and both a coffee and a diet pepsi.

On a positive note, people are letting me interview them for my research. They even seem to be a little excited about it. I've only had one significant fopah. I won't mention what happened in case its a major threat to validity and someone knows enough to call me on it.

I did have a happy moment today. I found my old cassette to cd car adapter and found that it works for my ipod. Now I don't need to buy a cd player for my car and I can ask for something else for a graduation present. I think I'll ask for help improving my "veranda".

Also, I miss monkey.

Please send bananas...or plants...um, for my "veranda".

2 Comments:

At 3:42 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

we all miss da monkey

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

yeah, i know.

*sob*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home