Friday, August 05, 2005

mi vida aburrida

I've been running like crazy.



Guess who managed to come along even though I told him no? The little stowaway.



By the way, the poll results are in. There's a tie between veggiebabe4's Master Teal Von Potato-Noggin and Frog's Mr. Pandoralovsky. I'll probably continue to call him Zappo out of habit or maybe Noggin or Pandy for short, because I'm so lazy. Thanks for sharing your names! :)



Anyway, despite all the running to interviews, I still have no job. As schools are starting, it looks bleak. Let me not be known, however, for being someone who gets discouraged. I've decided to embrace my upcoming wasted year and have bought myself this t-shirt.



It's gonna be a great year.

7 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Blogger Jessie said...

Omg Poo, don't tell me Zappo goes wherever you goes. I want one too! I'll probably dream of him tonight!

 
At 8:17 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

i try to resist his charm. [*shakes head*] i just can't to it. he's just too...what's the word?..."fabulous!" :)

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Shaketownman said...

Great pic of Zappo!

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Zapponogginovsky. ;)

Thanks. :)

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

spammy spam spammer!

 
At 5:17 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

haha, good one. :)

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger Wilson Clan said...

Hey, I want a shirt like that too!

I hope you get a job soon..that stinks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home