Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Upcoming Talent

We no longer need American Idol. As the amazing potential of the internet continues to grow, talented artists and musicians are continuing to tap into the resources it provides for disseminating their talent to people who will appreciate it. If you truly have talent (which I do not, *sigh*), you can make it happen for yourself thanks to sites like MySpace and YouTube. I, for one, am thankful. I'm very glad, for instance, that I was able to have a virtual run-in with Terra Naomi. I'm already a fan. Check out her YouTube profile here and her MySpace profile here. I send her many kudos and wish her much luck.

4 Comments:

At 3:42 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

one day I'm going to use this "interweb" to make people like me and my talents too.

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

it's already working jiggs. i'm addicted to your awesome. throw in a video on youtube of you eating a banana and i'm hooked for life. it doesn't take much, really.

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

will do.

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Yesss!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home