Saturday, April 14, 2007

I don't know why I don't blog more. It isn't like I don't have any thoughts. It's that I have too many of them, and don't wanna organize them. I spend loads of time on MySpace, because you get to do things that you think are totally genius [and are probably not], like copy and post a picture from one of your friend's picture albums and tell her that you "found this picture" of her and her friends, then when she jokingly ask you "where in the world" you got that picture, you tell her it's from your magic picture finding box. This takes very little time and/or thought. I like that.

My cable isn't working. Comcast has a general message up when you call that says there's an interference. It sucks. I don't watch a lot of t.v. anyway, but I like to know it's there. Since I couldn't watch my usual Current TV, I put in one of my favorite movies, Love Actually. If you haven't seen this movie, go and watch it now. It's complete cheese, but it's good cheese. Also, I love, love, love everyone in it. I would love to jump Liam Neeson's bones, and Emma Thompson is an absolute goddess of all things good. Hugh Grant and Laura Linney are adorable, and Bill Nighy is genius. Here's a fan clip:



You can pretty much watch the whole movie [here] on Dailymotion.

I love you, Actually.

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Blogger Monkey said...

P.S. Sometimes MySpace is all I have energy for. I pop around to all the band sites and pretend I am very close friends with all of them. We're so very close. The Killers and I.

Yes, indeed.

 
At 5:56 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

I LOVE Colin Firth. I completely understand about MySpace. I am also tight with The Killers. I adore you.

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Monkey said...

I just wanted you to be the FIRST to know... I've made the switch!

http://www.dailymotion.com/monkeypayson

Woot! Woot!

I love it. Thank you so much for telling me about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home