Friday, June 24, 2005

Way Too Much Time at Blockbuster

I thought no one noticed. Why should they? I thought wrong.

Tonight I went into Blockbuster with no particular movie in mind, but I have a movie pass and I feel like I'm wasting it if I don't go get movies. A lot of times I just get the movies and end up not even watching them. I'm not interested in any of the new releases that I haven't already seen, so lately I've just been wondering aimlessly around Blockbuster.

I didn't think anyone noticed, but when I got to the counter the conversation went as follows: (MG= movie guy)

MG: Well...did ya finally decide on some movies?
(*Me thinking: o.k. so he noticed I took a long time.)
Me: Oh, yeah, I guess so. (haha)
MG: Well, I guess you've probably seen about everything.
(*Me thinking: Oh my God.)
Me: Haha, yeah, I guess so.
MG: Well, you can't go wrong with Mallrats again.
Me: I've actually never seen it.
MG: Oh my God, I can't believe you haven't seen it!
Me: Yeah, crazy huh?
MG: And you've got The Nightmare Before Christmas, that's a good one.
Me: I haven't seen that one either.
MG: Wow, those are two good movies.
Me: Yeah... so I guess it's a good thing I took so much time.
MG: Haha, yeah.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

I saw Team America. They warned me at the movie store. The movie guy said, "Seriously, it's like lots of sex, drug, cursing, violence..." And I said, "Sounds like a gooden." :)

I love Kevin Smith movies too, but I didn't realize until I watch the credits for Mallrats that he was Silent Bob. Wow, what a dork I am.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home