Saturday, September 03, 2005

Do, Oh Do Remember Me.




Because I have not fallen off of the face of the earth, though it feels a little like I have. I just moved up to "the city" this weekend. It's so flippin' expensive to move! It's also exhausting. I've yet to set up cable and Internet. I'm shopping and mulling it over. I love Dish because of it's FreeSpeechTV. I'm leaning toward Comcast though because Dish doesn't have high speed Internet. Their site says their "working on it" which is what they told me over the phone two years ago.

I'm sitting at The Atlanta Bread Co. listening to Mozart using my WiFi. Not too shabby. I just haven't had a lot of free time lately.

I'm missing you guys a big lot. I think about my blog buddies daily. It just may take a while for me to get settled. When I'm reconnected to the world, I'll be back for good though. I have pics in my camera that aren't loaded to my computer. Everything is just all spread out. But...you haven't forgotten me, right? :)

P.S. GranPoo presents, Things kids have said to me this week:

-You should've worn that outfit for picture day because it wouldn't have been a repeat.

-I guess one good thing about still not being married is that you get to wear whatever rings you wanna.

11 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Good God! I just posted and already spam? I must be a freakin' magnet!

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

This one's a flickr deal. I shoulda included the site, but I was too lazy to look for it :).

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

HELP!

 
At 11:28 PM , Blogger Pipi Longstockings said...

KILLL THEM!!! I HATE this. they seem to be attacking in clusters now.

Anyway, welcome back! youve been away too long!

 
At 11:30 PM , Blogger Pipi Longstockings said...

PS: I thought the best part about not being married is tht you can wear whatever men/women you wanna.

 
At 3:59 AM , Blogger Shaketownman said...

I'm glad you're back :)
Nice magazine cover!!

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Marti said...

Turn on the wrod verification thingy - LOL

I had to, I was getting comment spam left and right. Haven't had a one since I activiated it. I am not real technical, but apparently they send the stuff out en masse, and it can't get past the verification trap.

Best wishes to you in your new digs! Look forward to hearing more adventures!

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Trish- you are right. the rings are just a bonus. ;)

Frog- me too, i'm just not totally back yet. i didn't want my favorite blog peeps to forget me though :).

Marti- i saw that over on laidbare's site. i'll try to figure it out. thanks for the best wishes. i'll be back soon and in full force :).

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Thanks finnegan*, I'm recovering pretty well. Yeah, kids are fabulous. Many people are unaware of just how amusing they can be. I'm gonna have to start another blog to tell the stories though. I've already promised myself I wouldn't turn this blog into one of those "edie" blogs. I just made that up..."edie" blogs. Makes sense to me though. ;)

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Wilson Clan said...

Spam tastes like chicken. YUM. I have spam blocker now.. woo hoo

I hope you settle in quickly and decide what to get. We have dish network with dsl.. I like it.. I guess

which grade do you teach again? What turps lol

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

5th and I love Dish Network. They were always very helpful too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home