Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Monkey Memories Day

Today is National Monkey Memories Day as set forth by Jiggs Casey. In case you're a total retard and don't know who monkey is, I should inform you that he is an epic of monkey proportions. I mean, he is a monkey of legend proportions. I mean...he's really, really great.

Today, I'm gonna sing the praises of monkey, and if you skulk around on all the cool people's blogs, you'll see that they're all doing it too. Jiggs is linking the others, so you should go there. I mean, watch my shit first, and then go there.

9 Comments:

At 4:58 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

this is awesome! Go and comment on my post right now and let people know that you have a monkey tribute!

 
At 5:07 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

check. :)

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I completely love this. SO much that I'm going to link to it from my blog, too. You rock! I love that Monkey brought all of us together.

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Oh my God! So awesome. Awesomeness of epic proportions!

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Ubermilf said...

Monkey...(sob)...Oh, Monkey...

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Megan said...

awesome tribute. i hope he knows what a positive impact he's had on all of our lives.

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger Monkey said...

Grand Poo... I love you. I cried when I saw this. I'm glad Calzone alerted me. You are fabulous. I promise to post soon and reveal all about where I have been.

I've missed you very much.

Lots of Love,
Monkey

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i need tissues.

i love monkey.

 
At 5:33 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Monkey!!! Thank you for unhiding. :) I excitedly await your full return. I think I peed a little.

Look at all these other awesome peeps. Aren't they great?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home