Thursday, May 24, 2007

I Love You.



Namaste

I do. And I have no pretense, or motive, or agenda [except when it means a list of things to do, because that's good...unless the things are no fun, because that's bad]. I really do like life as much as I say I do, and if I tell you I think you're awesome, I really do. If I dote on your music, it's because I LOVE it. If I tell you "you're swell," it's because I totally dig hanging out with you, and I want you to know it. I wanna always mean what I say and say what some mean to say and never do. I've come a long way with that. In fact, it's harder for me to express to you the longer I've known you, because I haven't always done it well. I've even noticed with the two fifth grade classes I've taught since I moved here in how much more I told my class I loved them this year than last. I know they're leaving this school year sure they were loved. I'm glad.

So...Life IS awesome. I DO love you. I'm NOT full of shit. The world IS full of endlessly amazing possibilities. Be warm. Be happy. Be grateful. And be excited.

I love you.

~Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home