Thursday, September 22, 2005

Awesomely Bad Poetry



Veggiebabe started a new series to teach us how to make our blogs more annoying. This is good news for me because, although I'd like to be annoying, I always just comes off as awesome.


The first suggestion was to "write some shitty poetry and post it on your blog." Here's my attempt at writing an awesomely shitty poem:

I found you on the street. Sweet.
Shitty day.
Brought you to my lair to look at you.
You made the day better.
Why weren't you to me you stupid letter?

6 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Blogger M said...

About the question "what was jesus' last name?" what was the name of Joseph, Jesus', well, adoptive father? That would have been Jesus' last name as well. Probably it was either Nazareth or carpenter, seeing as in olden days people usually took their jobs or their place of birth as their family name.

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

How the hell'd you do that smile face? I'm still scratching my head on the scrolling marque.

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Shaketownman said...

The sea is green
grass is blue
I guess this has been
my special poem for you

 
At 11:49 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

i love that poem. :)

 
At 2:19 AM , Blogger Pipi Longstockings said...

I guess you need to do a three page shitty poem in a blinking, scrolling marque! That would be the shittiest blog post ever!

Do they give out awards for tht?

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Marti said...

I thought the Savior's full name was Jesus H. Christ.........no?

({Don't send the hounds, I'm teasing! LOL!}}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home