Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Go, Nornna, Go!

***Okay, Nornna has taken down all of her videos, but someone is trying to launch a Nornna movie. You can see the clip by clicking on what I've just written. Really, click anywhere on these sentences. Go ahead and do it now.***

Nornna is so popular! She is the most popular girl on YouTube. She is the most popular girl ever. She is an international celebrity. I want to help spread her popularity. This is a worthy cause. She has 727 videos. Be aware that you can't watch just one. She's that good.

She took down her "Popular" video today. She said she had too many comments. She's still adding to her video collection. You can still watch I'm ON The MAIN PAGE!!!!!!, which is a great one. Also, Missed Bus is pretty good. Anytime she talks about her therapist is a winner. Just wait until you see her eat something, or go on a root beer quest, or hug her stuffed animals before she goes to bed. Oh my God, she is so awesome. The spin-offs created by her fans where we can watch them watch Nornna are pretty good too. I like the one by james called Me eating and watching Nornna.

Oh wait, Popular is back on. We'll see how long she leaves it public. She's so finicky, that Nornna. Seriously, go waste some time on this shit.

"I'm gonna open up a can of Spaghetti O's when I get home. I'm starving."
-Nornna

7 Comments:

At 5:25 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

She's a sweet gal.

I like the movies where she powders her feet. She does it with such gusto that it's hard not to be amused.

She kind of reminds me of a female napoleon dynamite.

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

i'm so glad you guys finally went to meet her :)

miss kendra- she IS adorable. some people are making fun of her, but she has many more admirerers than she does meanies.

jiggs- she IS like a female napoleon dynamite. that's funny :). she does everything with gusto. everything she does is good.

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger Fella said...

Plus, she's an international star. Like liza minelli.

 
At 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I have came to this Blog randomly. I like what you have to say.

BTW, what do you all think about my stalker issue? Do you think it's fair???

 
At 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ Above note is by me, Nornna. :)

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Hey Nornna. Heck no I don't think it's fair! Your fans love your videos and crappy people are making it hard for you to share with the world. I hate it big time.

 
At 5:37 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Nornna still has some videos up. If you click the four sentences right after Go, Nornna, Go there's a movie trailor about her, and if you click her profile photo on that post it'll take you to her YouTube profile.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home