Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Need a Hug.




I am a weirdo. Today, I was shopping for sunglasses at the mall at one of those thingies out in the middle of the mall. (Yes, I'm pretty sure "thingies" is the real name for them.") I was trying them on in the mirror when I saw not one face, but two. Someone was hugging me, and I didn't recognize this said someone. It turned out it was a cousin I hadn't seen in a long time. She's just really friendly.

I turned around laughing and said, "I didn't know who you were. I just thought some stranger was hugging me." After I gave it a little thought, I said, "You wanna know what's really weird? I didn't mind. I thought, how nice...a hug." Apparently I'm completely open to total strangers hugging me in the mall. Maybe I should just wear a sign that says, "Hugs Accepted."

Speaking of hugs, if I could hug a tv show, I'd hug Grey's Anatomy. I've already downloaded every song I could find from the show. More good songs tonight- Sounds like I'm gonna have to do some more searching. I would also like to give Denny a big hug. I heart him.

Did you know the shows writers have a blog? This seems strange to me. I guess they're either cashing in on the popularity of blogging, or they just really dig what they do. Perhaps it's a little of both. Someone also writes as Joe from the Emerald City Bar and as "Debbie" from Seattle Grace Hospital. I ran across those some time last week and thought they were just creative bloggers, but apparently they're related to the show and written by the writers. They're worth checking out if you like the show.

((*Hugs* all around!))

13 Comments:

At 3:30 PM , Blogger Lilly said...

Hugs are always good -- so here's one right back at ya! :-)

If there was a show on telly I could hug, it would be MythBusters -- particularly Tory Belleci! Need I say more? ;-)

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Some are huggrs. Othrs are sluggrs.

I aint nevr huggd Kim Possible, but I do try t turn her on evry nite.

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

If I ever see you in real life, you're getting a hug. and I will do it all ninja style. The hug will be a surprise, and then into thin air I would disappear. poof. only I mean like disappearing poof, not you.

lilly is always pimping tory. It's funny.

 
At 5:15 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

thanks lilly! :) MythBusters is an excellent show!

joey- i once hugged Shego, then she tied me up and bitch slapped me. it was hot.

jiggs- that sounds like an awesome kind of hug. i can't wait.

racer-x- and i would let you do that. :)

 
At 6:06 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

tasty is a big fan of grey's anatomy.

how tall are you poof?

What state do you live in?

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger Lilly said...

Yo! Jiggsy-Boy: I cannot help it!
Given half a chance, I'd do a lot more than merely hug him ;-)

 
At 6:08 AM , Blogger Lilly said...

You're here *now*! Weird!

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

hugga one! hugga two! hugga bunch wants to hug you!

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

lilly: it's like we're twins!

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

lilly: looking at your picture makes me wonder if we're not more like matter and antimatter.

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Shego, Shego, an MORE Shego!

 
At 3:36 AM , Blogger Lilly said...

Haha :-D Good point, Jiggs .. are you gonna tell me that I'm anti-matter then? ;-)

 
At 5:47 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

when i teach matter, i alway say, "you are matter and you matter!" they look at me like i'm stupid.

how tall am i? i dunno, regular amount of tall? i live in tennessee. i won't sing "rocky top" even though i hear it once a week.

miss kendra equals smiles.

joey- she is so hot. hot, hot, hot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home