Sunday, October 02, 2005

23rd Post

Well, I did get tagged for this meme after all by Melissa who is always in progress. I had already peeked at mine because someone did it but didn't tag me and my curiousity got the better of me so I looked anyways.

The meme is to:

1. Go into your archive

2. Find your 23rd post.

3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).

4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

5. Tag five other people to do the same.

My 23 Post was My Mother Feeds Me Drugs which was a tasteless IM transcript between my sister and me about my mother supplying me with pain killers. The fifth line was:

grandpooofawesome: for drugs.

I'm not tagging anybody cause I just don't do that and probably you've already done it.

5 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao, mine:

"But what happens when you combine Friday night fun with the grocery store?"

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

So, what does happen?

 
At 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will put mine up soon :)
BTW i am back :)
Ajay

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Oh good. And the job? I'll come over to see if there are any updates. :)

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger Jessie said...

Lol. Mine is
"I wish I could strike them down with Zeus's lightning bolts."

Now if only I could do that to every idiot I meet, I would be hailed as the almighty hero, and everyone would drop down on their knees.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home