Saturday, October 01, 2005

Come Over and Visit


"My Doorbell"


I'm thinkin' about my doorbell
When ya gonna ring it, when ya gonna ring it

-The White Stripes


I'm finally getting settled in.

Jack and Meg were the first one's to come over other than my parents. They're good company.



Harriet likes the big windows.



I like my space outside. I even have a guard dog.



I already have too much shit in my refrigerator.



And I bought some pictures for my appartment.

This one I got for $0.50. Sweet.





And this one is, of course, Cappiello. Mine's mounted.



Thanks for coming over!

4 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay glad you are getting settled! Now just blog more heheh :)

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Wilson Clan said...

Home Sweet Home.

Love the kitty...

We drink Silk too. :o)

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Silk Soy Milk is like a little piece of heaven. I've got my little siter hooked. She's nine.

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

btw- had to delete the post that was above this one because I'm a dumbass.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home