Saturday, April 15, 2006

CRAZED NUMA FAN !!!!

I am currently obsessing over YouTube videos. (Nornna, by the way, has taken down her videos, dammit.) I have no desire to produce any creativity of my own right now. I'm just sucking in other people's weird shit. I can not seem to stop watching this Numa Fan video. I'm not even high, and I'm still watching this over and over while in a trans-like state. It's so weird. I've been sitting at my computer for like, ever, because I'm transcribing interviews for my doctoral dissertation research. It's weird how excessive work can make you slightly delusional. Maybe that's why I think this video is fucking genius. If these kids were in my class, I'd give them all A's for everything, because they're obviously already brilliant.

13 Comments:

At 4:44 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

those girls are 20 years old!

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

One is, and I think one is seventeen...not that I know...not that I've read their youtube profiles...or watched their other videos...or read their myspace profiles.

At least school is starting back up and I will have no choice but to stop obbsessing over cheesy internet crap.

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i need to go back to school for a doctorate in youtube.

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

did we ever figure out how tall you are?

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

what's with the height thing?

kendra, seriously, one could waste an insane amount of time over there.

OT, but, chg's paintings are fly!

 
At 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That was pretty good! Send me the link to the video on my profile at You Tube.

(Nornna)

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Okay Nornna, will do.

 
At 3:41 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

I just like to know how tall people are.

Are you embarrassed about your height? Is that why you keep dodging the question? Am I constantly reminding you of height-related incidents that you want to forget?

That would be so like me.

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

um, i wanted to email you, but i don't know where to send it.

so! email me. you can reply to this commentation.

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

jiggs- i'm horribly embarrassed about my height. "normal height" is so fucking embarrassing.

miss kendra- um, i would so love it if you e-mailed me at grandpooofawesome@gmail.com

:)

i still love nornna.

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

poof is normal height.
poof is normal height.
poof is normal height.
poof is normal height.
poof is normal height.

How tall is normal height, exactly?

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

arrrrrrrgggghhhh.

;)

you're so cute.

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

I am so annoying. hee hee. I heart being annoying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home