Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Shower Project



I'm currently obsessing over showers. Why? Because I haven't had one today. The water has been off in my appartment all day and it's driving me insane. I'm a shower first thing in the morning kind of gal. As much as I pay for this fucking tiny-ass apartment, the least they could do is have the water running. So, I found this website where this dude showered with 100 women and documented it. I only found photos for 38. They're worth a look. The quotes from the women are funny. He says he wants to do the project with 100 straight men next. Jiggs? You up for it?

4 Comments:

At 7:00 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

if both of us were wearing swim trunks and i didn't have to touch him, maybe.

I'm too busy working on my own project. Are you up for that?

 
At 4:36 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

are you sure there aren't a 100 photos? did you count them? because when I went through, the numbers went incrementally up to a 100.

Also, when i asked if you were up for my project, i meant, are you, poof, up for having your navel on my blog.

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

oh, haha, i doubt it. thanks for askin' though.

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

The buttons are just down a bit farther for the rest of the pictures. It's just bad web layout. The quotes were hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home