Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Heart Nornna!



I'm serious. I can't get enough of her. I don't know if it's partly that she no longer has her 700+ videos up on YouTube and now there's only 11, or if I'm just truly Nornna obsessed, but she makes my world go 'round. She's an promoter of singing, good hygiene, good eatin' (like root beer and Spaghetti O's), and, most importantly, being thankful for your many blessings even the small things like your cat. What more could you ask for? And, she's a good singer. She's everything I wanna be.

I wish I could buy her a big huge Eeyore to cheer her up, because some bad people are making it hard for her to share herself with the world. When she asked me what I thought of her stalkers, I didn't know it was that bad for her. Today I read at Dlisted about how bad it got. It sucks hardcore. I miss her old videos so much and she hasn't added me to her friends list. I hope we get to see those old videos again.

6 Comments:

At 3:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok the way she said eeyore creeps me out.

and you need to really start thinking hard about your youtube obsession lol

 
At 5:31 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

nooooo, really i'm okay. ;)

 
At 11:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something about that girl makes me uneasy.

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i hate that people are so rude that they have to bash her. if they don't like her, they should leave her alone.

some people just always have something to say.

JERKS!

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

sweet nornna, queen of all youtubers... why must the jackasses hound you? roll on, sweet nornna. roll on.

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

i'm sayin'.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home