Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Two of My Own

Parents that is. I love my family. They make me feel warm and fuzzy even when a certain member of my family (MOM) is strung out on prescription meds, and another certain member (DAD) is proud of the fact that he can take out some of his teeth. This is a video of Easter. We ate out. They came to me for Easter dinner because I'm the best. My little sister thinks I'm a demigod, I'm sure she does, which makes her pretty fun to hang out with. She thinks everything I do and say is funny.



I said, "I love this song, I really do," when James Blunt's Your Beautiful came over the speaker. My mom responded with, "I love percocet." My mom's fucked up on percocet on Jesus-Bunny Day and she thinks I'm going to hell.

4 Comments:

At 1:07 PM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

percocet is gross.

i like vicodin.

or codeine.

or anything else you've got.

 
At 5:47 AM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

oh miss kendra, let's get you good and drugged up, and vulnerable.

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

who is that giggling in the background? Don't take this the wrong way, but that person kind of giggles like woody woodpecker.

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

that's my nine-year-old sister, and yes, she does. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home