Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ellen Fucking Pompeo



I thought in honor of the Grey's Anatomy re-cap week, I'd post the video of Ellen Pompeo's punking session which I finally found courtesy of, of course, another YouTube user. Here's what I hate...I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. I think it's a fun show to watch with good characters and an awesome score. I even love Meredith Grey. I just can't fucking stand Ellen Pompeo. How can she appear so stunning and her character be so lovely but she herself be such a bitch? It puzzles me, and I have to concentrate really hard during every episode to block out the mess of a person I see in this clip. It's sad when people don't live up to their potential as a human being. She could be fabulous. Thus sayeth the Grand Poo of Awesome.

2 Comments:

At 5:28 AM , Blogger jiggs said...

She doesn't seem like a nice gal. And what's with that accent she's got? not sexy at all.

 
At 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! How have you been? Hope all is good with you :)
Ajay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home