Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Karate Kid



The Karate Kid and the song "Glory of Love" WAS my childhood. I was inspired to be a better person. It taught me about love and honor and awesomely bad hairdos. I even sported my own Ralph Macchio feathery "do" for a brief and hideous time. That was the tomboy stage in my life. It only lasted a year or two. I even had a sweet-ass karate jacket. I took karate lessons for a short time too. I gave up soccer for that year, which is cool because I totally suck at sports...karate included.

3 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

you know that pat morita is my one true old-man love, right?

i have been lost these months without him.

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

no, i wasn't aware, but it makes sense. only the ultra awesome truly understood the power of morita.

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger jiggs said...

ROCK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home